Thursday, August 29, 2013

A New Face In The State Of Hockey: Matt Cooke


Matt Cooke
Left Wing
5'11"
205 lbs
Shoots: Left
Born: September 7, 1978
Birthplace: Belleville, Ontario
Acquired: Signed a 3 year $7.5 million deal on July 5th.



To be honest folks, this is a subject I refuse to poke at. You drop the name Matt Cooke around these parts and everyone seems to find a ridiculous level of rage.

Since I have made my feelings on Matt Cooke quite clear, please consult this post from early July to see where I stand (I really did not want to write the same post twice).

For those who don't want to follow the link, I'll sum it up for you: Calm down about Matt Cooke. His past IS INDEED IN THE PAST. He makes this team better.


Substitute "Mayor dying" for "Matt Cooke signs with the Wild"

Everyone needs to get over it.

Welcome to the State of Grudges Hockey Matt Cooke!


Follow Giles on Twitter @gilesferrell

No comments:

Post a Comment