Monday, August 20, 2012

Vacation Time Is Over



 I decided it was time to end my hiding and come back out and start blogging about my favorite hockey team. So in the next few weeks I'm gonna try and get as much in here as I possibly can, despite my seemingly full schedule. So please bear with me.

First of all, upon my return today, I noticed that I broke my monthly record for pageviews in the month of July, despite my last post coming on July 9th. So a BIG thank you goes out to everyone for helping me shatter the record again after I broke it in the month of June.

Over the next few weeks, I will have a few series of posts, including my new updated top 10 prospects list, and The Welcome To The State of Hockey series that I also did last year.

Also this week, the blog will be celebrating it's one year anniversary. So there will be a special post for that.

Lastly, while I was away, the Owners of the NHL and the NHLPA exchanged their first proposals in the hopes of reaching a new agreement on a CBA before the September 15th deadline, when the current CBA expires and the players will, unfortunately, be locked out. And unfortunately, there is no evidence to believe that the two sides will reach an agreement before the deadline. So don't expect the season to start on time.




No comments:

Post a Comment