Monday, August 22, 2011

Welcome to the Team of 18,001

This has been a long time coming. Since I have my Twins blog going really well these days, it became time that I turned my attention to my passion of the winter, the Minnesota Wild. I have been their fan since the very first day in June of 1997. On this blog, I am gonna have some fun and of course make some analysis of the team's performance and moves. I have named this blog "The Team of 18,001" after the team's marketing phrase "Team of 18,000" and put the one at the end because I am the team's #1 fan! So to better help you get to know me, I will give you some little fun facts about me and the Wild.

First Wild Game: December 8th, 2000 (1-0 OT loss vs ANA)
Number of Playoff games attended: 2 (1 in 2007, 1 in 2008)
Favorite Current Wild Player: Mikko Koivu
Favorite All Time Wild Player: Wes Walz
Favorite Wild Memory: Andrew Brunette's OT Goal to defeat COL in '03 playoffs

No comments:

Post a Comment